Community Ticket – Terms and Conditions
The Community Ticket allows residents of Southwark, Tower Hamlets or City of London entry to Tower Bridge for £1. The following terms and conditions apply.
- Offer only valid for residents of the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets or City of London.
- Tickets are only available to purchase on arrival, they cannot be purchased in advance.
- All adults will be required to provide proof of address and photo ID to be eligible for a £1 ticket.
- Children (aged 5 – 15) do not require proof of address or photo ID but must be accompanied by an eligible adult. Students (aged 16+) without proof of address must bring a student ID card and also be accompanied by an eligible adult. Children under 5 receive free entry.
- Max 4 children or students per adult will be eligible for £1 entry. Additional children and students will be charged at the standard rate.
- Accepted proof of address must have been issued within the last 12 months andinclude bank or building society statement, financial statement (e.g. pension or endowment) council tax statement, driving licence, utility bill, benefit statement or other at the discretion of Tower Bridge.
- Accepted photo ID includes passport, photographic driving licence, public transport photo cards, student ID cards, work photo ID cards or other at the discretion of Tower Bridge.
- Tickets are intended for use by the purchaser only, are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash
- Standard ticketing terms and conditionsapply.
- Opening hours and events are subject to change; always check the website before your visit. Tower Bridge cannot accept responsibility for the cancellation of any event on the dates shown above.