Family Activity Pass - Terms and Conditions
The Tower Bridge Family Activity Pass allows any family attending a Family Activity Day at Tower Bridge to attend the next six Family Activity Day's free of charge. Families will receive the pass when they attend a Family Learning Day from February 2018 onward. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Tickets are only valid for the dates and times shown on the front of the pass.
- Original ticket and pass must be presented at the ticket office, no photocopies accepted. If you arrive at Tower Bridge without your original tickets, pass and ID, you will be asked to pay the normal admission price.
- Proof of identity will be requested from the named adult(s) when repeat visits are made. Accepted ID includes passport, photographic driving licence, public transport photo cards, work photo ID cards or other at the discretion of Tower Bridge.
- Tickets are intended for use by the purchaser only, are non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash and lost or damaged tickets cannot be replaced.
- Re-entry cannot be booked in advance.
- Standard ticketing terms and conditions apply.
- Opening hours and events are subject to change; always check the website before your visit. Tower Bridge cannot accept responsibility for the cancelation of any event on the dates shown above.
Should you have any questions please contact us.