Please note we are currently unable to host our Yoga in the Walkways classes due to current social distancing requirements and the unique architecture of Tower Bridge. Please check back soon for further information or register for our newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox.
Yoga in the Walkways
Kick-start your day with once-in-a-lifetime experience
Tower Bridge invites you to enjoy a unique London experience with exclusive sunrise yoga classes in the high-level Walkways, 42 metres above the River Thames.
Our London-based yoga teachers will have you striking the perfect downward facing dog through energetic vinyasa-flow yoga classes that will help you kick-start your day.
Designed to revitalise Londoners with spectacular river views from inside London's defining landmark, the yoga classes will allow participants of all abilities to perfect their practice. Daring yoga enthusiasts can position themselves on the Glass Floor for a suspended view of road and pedestrian life, all moving at pace 42 metres beneath their feet. Participants may even witness the magic of the Bridge’s famous bascules raising for a river vessel!
Space on the Glass Floor is limited so positions will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Tickets are currently unavailable. Please register for our newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox.
- Please arrive at the Tower Bridge Ticket Office (on the north-west side of the Bridge).
- All ticket holders must bring photo ID with them.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the session for a prompt start.
- If you arrive more than ten minutes late unfortunately you will not be permitted entry, this is to minimise disruption to the session.
- Before the session you will be asked to sign a waiver and release form.
- Space on the Glass Floor is limited so positions will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- A small number of mats are available; however participants are advised to bring their own. To maximise the experience on the Glass Floor, it is recommended to use gripped gloves and socks.
- Please do not wear jewellery on the Glass Floor.
What participants say
Fabulous and unique experience! Combined an awesome yoga practice with amazing views.
It is an amazing experience. The place makes this class so special. To see the sun rise and do a sun salutations, what can be more amazing in yoga!
Excellent teacher and a fabulous location