Yoga in the Walkways
Kick-start your day with once-in-a-lifetime experience
Tower Bridge invites you to enjoy a unique London experience with exclusive sunrise yoga classes in the high-level Walkways, 42 metres above the River Thames.
Our London-based yoga teachers will have you striking the perfect downward facing dog through energetic vinyasa-flow yoga classes that will help you kick-start your day.
Designed to revitalise Londoners with spectacular river views from inside London's Defining Landmark, the yoga classes will allow participants of all abilities to perfect their practice. Daring yoga enthusiasts can position themselves on the Glass Floor for a suspended view of road and pedestrian life, all moving at pace 42 metres beneath their feet. Participants may even witness the magic of the Bridge’s famous bascules raising for a river vessel!
Please note: A photographer will be capturing imagery of participants at our Yoga in the Walkways session on Wednesday 20 November. If you would like to attend this date, but would not like to be photographed, please email email@example.com before booking your ticket.
Space on the glass floor is limited so positions will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
A small number of mats are available however participants are advised to bring their own. To maximise the experience on the glass floor, it is recommended to use gripped gloves and socks.
Cost: £25.00 per person
Time: Third Wednesday of each month, 07.30am - 08.20am (arrive by 7.15am)
- Please arrive at the Tower Bridge Ticket Office (on the north-west side of the Bridge).
- All ticket holders must bring photo ID with them.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the session for a prompt start.
- If you arrive more than ten minutes late unfortunately you will not be permitted entry, this is to minimise disruption to the session.
- Before the session you will be asked to sign a waiver and release form.
- Space on the Glass Floor is limited so positions will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- A small number of mats are available; however participants are advised to bring their own. To maximise the experience on the Glass Floor, it is recommended to use gripped gloves and socks.
- Please do not wear jewellery on the Glass Floor.