Proud to be a local landmark
Do you live in Southwark, Tower Hamlets or the City of London?
Enjoy £1 entry to Tower Bridge each time you buy a Community Ticket! See terms and conditions below.
To keep up to date with news and events, sign up to our newsletter.
The best deal in town
Receive 15% off in our Gift Shop when you present a valid Community Ticket.
Exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
Pre-book your tickets today
Just bring along Photo ID and a recent proof of address. See full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
The Community Ticket invites local residents of Southwark, Tower Hamlets and the City of London to visit Tower Bridge for only £1.
The following terms and conditions apply.
- This offer is only valid for residents of the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets and City of London.
- All adults will be required to provide proof of address and photo ID to be eligible for a £1 ticket.
- Each child (aged 5 to 15) requires a £1 ticket but does not require proof of address or photo ID. They must be accompanied by an eligible adult. A max. of 4 children or students will be eligible per accompanying eligible adult.
- Children under 5 receive free entry, but a ticket is required so please book an under 5 ticket.
- Students (16+) without proof of address must bring a student ID card and also be accompanied by an eligible adult.
- Accepted proof of address must have been issued within the last 12 months and include bank or building society statement, financial statement (e.g. pension or endowment) council tax statement, driving licence, utility bill, benefit statement or other at the discretion of Tower Bridge staff.
- Accepted photo ID includes passport, photographic driving licence, public transport photo cards, student ID cards, work photo ID cards or other at the discretion of Tower Bridge staff.
- The Community Ticket is not for groups or schools. If you are a community group or school located in Southwark, Tower Hamlets or the City of London, contact the Learning team.
- Standard ticketing terms and conditions apply.
- Opening hours and events are subject to change; always check the website before your visit.
What our visitors say
I welcomed the Southwark residents community tickets - without the special offer I wouldn’t be able to visit.
Tower Bridge is a wonderful attraction and staff are very friendly. I live in Wapping and feel very privileged to have a £1 access.
Brilliant community initiative for £1 Southwark resident tickets.